Random number generation traits
RngCore is the core trait implemented by algorithmic pseudo-random number
generators and external random-number sources.
SeedableRng is an extension trait for construction from fixed seeds and
other random number generators.
Error is provided for error-handling. It is safe to use in
BlockRngCoretrait and implementation helpers
- Helper functions for implementing
- Little-Endian utilities
- Error type of random number generators
getrandomA random number generator that retrieves randomness from the operating system.
- A marker trait used to indicate that an
RngCoreimplementation is supposed to be cryptographically secure.
- The core of a random number generator.
- A random number generator that can be explicitly seeded.